Your memory remains a gray sparkle
Keeping my frozen heart. Reaching for the warmth just One more time.
The Eco of your sound In my head. Keep Reminding me how I am not
good enough for you ,
Even though ..
I believe in you ,and in you I give up every thing just to find you
My guardian angle
I hope I find you before the sun set behind the maintains drowning as my dreams
That why I've called. The day dreamer. And that's why I don't have enough time
Keeping my frozen heart. Reaching for the warmth just One more time.
The Eco of your sound In my head. Keep Reminding me how I am not
good enough for you ,
Even though ..
I believe in you ,and in you I give up every thing just to find you
My guardian angle
I hope I find you before the sun set behind the maintains drowning as my dreams
That why I've called. The day dreamer. And that's why I don't have enough time

No comments:
Post a Comment