I could know that your eyes have the spring color
I wouldn't search for them among the season's
I've search for them thought the summer nights
Under the full moon
while I were waiting for the autumn to answer me The trees cryed.
But the winter answers me that he didn't know the green eyes
I should know that your eyes have the spring eyes
If know that the lough. Could explain the unspeakable
I wouldn't search for the word nor ask any question
Or even wrote a song neither talk more
Or let the tears talk on behalf of me
If , only if I know
Your eyes have the spring color
I wouldn't search for them among the season's
I've search for them thought the summer nights
Under the full moon
while I were waiting for the autumn to answer me The trees cryed.
But the winter answers me that he didn't know the green eyes
I should know that your eyes have the spring eyes
If know that the lough. Could explain the unspeakable
I wouldn't search for the word nor ask any question
Or even wrote a song neither talk more
Or let the tears talk on behalf of me
If , only if I know
Your eyes have the spring color
No comments:
Post a Comment