Iam Staring at the statue I've made
of Ego ,Hate , and re-grate
No body have build the same or could ever made
So the heart beats slightly fade
Frowny face sticked on my head
Cloudy vision ,my eyes are red
iam not alive nor dead
Iam not sleeping or even awake
Spending decades Watching a whirling image In
the devastation lake
My Frozen body without shade
Hard enough that couldn't break
Only now I've realize that
I was staring at my reflection all the time
of Ego ,Hate , and re-grate
No body have build the same or could ever made
So the heart beats slightly fade
Frowny face sticked on my head
Cloudy vision ,my eyes are red
iam not alive nor dead
Iam not sleeping or even awake
Spending decades Watching a whirling image In
the devastation lake
My Frozen body without shade
Hard enough that couldn't break
Only now I've realize that
I was staring at my reflection all the time

No comments:
Post a Comment